Contact & Career
TRIPLUS INDUSTRY SDN BHD
TRIPLUS PRECISION TOOLS & DIES SDN BHD
LOT 5012 & Lot 5013, Jalan Teratai,
5 1/2 Miles Meru,
Selangor Darul Ehsan,
+603 - 33929788 (6 Lines)
+603 - 33929208
TRIPLUS SK S.R.O.
05201 Spisska Nova Ves,
+421 534 297 346
+421 534 297 487
PT TRIPLUS HITECH
Puri Industrial Park 2000
Block C.09, Batam Center
29432 Batam, Indonesia
+62 778 468888
+62 778 468666
We welcome interns, fresh college / institution / university graduates and experienced professionals like you to join our big family.
Please send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if below position best fits you:
REQUIREMENTS1. candidate must possess at least a LCC1, Post Graduate Diploma, or equivalent
2. Required skills: Good Communication
3. Required languages : Bahasa Malaysia, English, Chinese
4. At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
RESPONSIBILITIES1. Handle general administrative duties, record keeping, office filing, etc.
2. Manage data entry and updating of accounts. Perform accounting tasks such as: payables, receivables, processing payment, customer statements, etc.
REQUIREMENTS1. Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Diploma, Advanced/ Higher/ Graduate Diploma
2. At least 1 year of working experience in the related field
RESPONSIBILITIES1. To ensure employees wear uniform and follow company Rules and Regulations when reporting for duty. .
2. To record visitors I/C and to issue visitor / contractor pass before allowing the person to enter the factory.
3. Company liaison with 3rd party security guard company in complying to company regulations. .
4. Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance quipment; inspecting buildings; equipment; and access points; permitting entry. .
5. Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers. .
6. Controls traffic for employee safety during peak hours. .
7. Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures. .
8. Monitor / view CCTV recording & report abnormalities.
9. Execute incident report by recording observations, information, occurrences and surveillance activities by interview, investigation and inquiry.
10. Maintains environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls. .
11. Conduct yourself with high integrity and safeguard the reputation of the company and comply to all safety and legal requirements. .